Motherhood and Beyond

To be a mom is the most rewarding job in the whole world. But it can also be the most difficult. Motherhood and Beyond is peeping into the world of being a mom, but at the same time a wife, a friend and much more. Life doesn't always go easy and some may not know it now, but there is nothing more precious than life. So I welcome you to join us. Follow in our daily routines, our special activities and just enjoy the ride!! TO MOTHERHOOD AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Family Ties

 Many times in life you find yourself at a standstill.  You have goals, but no idea how to start achieving them.  Are you looking to lose weight? Learn to eat healthier?  Do you need someone to help you out in the motivation department? If so, I have just the person for you!!!!!!!! (man do I sound like a HSN chick! LOL)



I just wanted to take a moment to give a shoutout to my cousin Rita. She is an amazing woman who has come so far in life! She has recently lost over 100 pounds!!!!! She is such an inspiration and also is a motivated Beach Body coach!!!  So I thought I would share with everyone her website, which will also become a permanent link on my side bar.






www.rita78.com









So check it out!!!








She also is an Avon consultant so if you need anything from Avon, check her out!!!!
RITA LUCERO
AVON Representative
http://ritalucero.avonrepresentative.com/

No comments: