Motherhood and Beyond

To be a mom is the most rewarding job in the whole world. But it can also be the most difficult. Motherhood and Beyond is peeping into the world of being a mom, but at the same time a wife, a friend and much more. Life doesn't always go easy and some may not know it now, but there is nothing more precious than life. So I welcome you to join us. Follow in our daily routines, our special activities and just enjoy the ride!! TO MOTHERHOOD AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stationery card

Seeing Double Boys Birth Announcement
Create beautiful birth announcements with Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.
This is a project that I created on Shutterfly. I put one picture of each of the boys, and one of them together as a birth announcement. What you can't see is the back, where I added a picture of myself with the boys, and put "from the tummy of our surrogate, Bethany, to our open and loving arms as new parents.






 

No comments: