Motherhood and Beyond

To be a mom is the most rewarding job in the whole world. But it can also be the most difficult. Motherhood and Beyond is peeping into the world of being a mom, but at the same time a wife, a friend and much more. Life doesn't always go easy and some may not know it now, but there is nothing more precious than life. So I welcome you to join us. Follow in our daily routines, our special activities and just enjoy the ride!! TO MOTHERHOOD AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Guest Bloggers

Wow---it has been such while since I last posted here (almost a year!!!).  I can't believe I have slacked off for that long---however, with good reason. I am currently pregnant with twins for an amazing same-sex couple.  I have been blogging weekly on a different blog: http://mybelly-theirbabies.blogspot.com/

So check it out and follow me!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here is the NEW news-----I am introducing a guest blogger of the month. They will have access to guest blog as many posts as they want during their month. So the first is Heather. Her blog is amazing and I hope you will check her out. Her first blog post is coming up next...so stay tuned for that!



And since the pregnancy is almost done, I plan on blogging again full time on the mommy end of things. I can't wait to get going on that again. 

No comments: